Graphic & Web DesignerWe are looking to hire a full time/part time graphic and web designer. The ideal candidate is highly creative and detail-oriented, and enjoys working on a variety of design projects.
• Conceptualizing, developing, and executing compelling design projects, including marketing emails, product packaging, newsletters and social media design assets, online advertisements, and other print materials.
• Working closely with the team to execute website refresh initiatives.
• Making updates to the website as needed using the Magento e-commerce platform.
• Understand a target audience and how best to reach that audience through artistic work.
• Obtains approval of concept/ design by submitting rough layout for approval.
• Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software.
• Strong knowledge in Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator.
• Advanced HTML/CSS knowledge; it is essential to understand the basics of how pages are constructed.
• Ability to manage multiple projects and remain flexible through revisions.
• Experience with Magento Enterprise.
• Great attention to detail.
• Good communication skills.
• Working knowledge of PHP.
• Working knowledge of Google Enterprise.
• Working knowledge of Responsive Design.
DOTNET/C# Developer (2-5 years Overall Experience)Primary responsibility
•Development of GUI or Server Side Applications. Exposure to database development using either SQL Server or Sybase
•Create solution designs and implementation in the data model, screen designs, code. Capable to create data mappings and data migrations, interfaces and web services to fulfil the requirements
•Work closely with other team members, developers and architects to integrate with other products
•Ability to document the design, operations, governance and usage of the system
•Contribute to the team spirit of a young intellectual team and serve customers all over the world
•University degree in computer science, electrical engineering or similar experience
•.Net/C# software development skills
•Knowledge of SQL and database platforms (Oracle, Sybase, SQL Server preferred)
•Demonstration in developing business logic in your current role
•Continuous learning ability
•Good understanding of design patterns like MVC, MVVM, MVP etc.
•Knowledge of WPF, WinForms, WCF, Silverlight, Entity Framework, Task parallel library, Web API Services, Ajax, Multi-threading, RESTful Web Services
•Good practical experience with Windows and/or Unix operating system.
•Good written and spoken communication in English language
•Ability to collaborate, listen and exchange ideas
•Excellent team player
We are looking for an outstanding Web Developer to be responsible for the coding, innovative design and layout of our website. You will build our website from concept all the way to completion from the bottom up, fashioning everything from the home page to site layout and function.
•Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
•Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
•Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
•Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
•Create and maintain software documentation
•Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site
•Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
•Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent
•Proven working experience in web programming
•Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS
•A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
•Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web application development
•Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools
•Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimisation process
•Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills
•Strong organisational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen
•Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
•Tech in computer science or a related field.